I was going through my pictures and realized that there is a lot I didn't blog about this past month! Here are a few of the things we have been doing as summer is coming to an end...
Uncle Mike was cool enough to teach swimming lessons this year. As nervous as they were, they loved every minute of it and were sad to see it come to an end.
(April with her cousin Ashlee)
Uncle Mike was cool enough to teach swimming lessons this year. As nervous as they were, they loved every minute of it and were sad to see it come to an end.
(April with her cousin Ashlee)
The birth of Sadie Goldhardt! (cousin)
Daddy Daughter Bowling date! The girls couldn't wait and enjoyed every minute of it!







11 comments:
I know...I am NOT ready for all the fun, warm weather, sunny days, out with kids to be over, but unfortunately I guess I have no say! :) Sounds like you guys had a great summer with tons of fun! HOpefully next summer we can share in some of those great memories! :)
Does summer really have to end??? Too many good times... looked like Justin liked the water. Or was it just that moment? :) Cute pics.
I hear ya! I wish we werent ending summer either...we have had such a great one...I am SOOOOOO not even wanting to think about Christmas! Did I say Christmas? Ugh! Love the pics as always! You have such a beautiful family!
I really don't want summer to end! It is my very favorite! Those were some very cute pictures of some very cute people! I was over at the lake the other day and no one was there, just a tube that looked exactly like one of those in the picture. Did you lose one? Israel and I are taking advantage of the other kids in school all day and still playing for as long as we can;)
You really did have a fun summer! If you want to wear flip flops in October come on out.
Have a fun holiday weekend!
:)
So sad to see summer end But looking forward to cooler temps! Looks like everyone had a great time!
I hate to see summer leave this year, more so than others... don't know why.
Love your photos, you children are so beautiful!
Fun, fun, fun!! It's funny, I am so ready to be done with our extremely HOT weather but there is something about the warm weather that gives you a different mentality....more relaxed. We are already full swing into school and soccer and it has actually been just too hot to get outside much so I hardly feel like its summer right now. Once it cools back down to normal, I will probably go back to summer mode. Hope you are enjoying school and looking forward to that beautiful fall weather. Give Mr. Justin a big kiss for Ella
I know, I totally wish summer wasn't ending! I'm really really NOT ready for the cold and snow! Oh, well... ready or not!
LOoks like you guys had a FUN SUMMER!!! Let's hope fall is great too!!!
I too am sad summer is drawing to a close - but I also absolutely love fall so I am excited at the same time. Now winter I do not want to even think about that one!
Post a Comment