Sep 16, 2009

It still fits!

This post won't come as a surprise to any of my family (they have witnessed it a time or two!) ... but I still think it is hilarious!
FIVE years ago my girls got these cute pajamas from Grandma and Papa for Christmas. Taylee (right) was 2 1/2 yrs. old at the time. Well, as the years have gone by, she has continued to wear them. Each year I tell her, "Taylee... you really shouldn't be wearing those anymore. Pretty soon your booty will be hanging out." To which she says .....

"MOM.... I LOVE these jammies! I will NEVER stop wearing them. Besides, it still fits!"

FYI - size of jammies - 24 month!
Button on the back of the neck - impossible to button!
I guess this is what she'll pack when she has sleepovers. Maybe they'll even be in her drawer during college. I feel bad for her future hubby!

15 comments:

Kristin said...

That's hilarious!!

Tausha said...

That is seriously hilarious!!! You should, as a joke, pack it in her suitcase when she goes on her honeymoon. Or, you should give it to her husband and let him know the story so he can pull it out on their honeymoon night and ask her to wear it. hahaha What a cutie!

Suzie said...

That is SO funny... :)

Lacey said...

That is soo funny. It makes a really cute jammie shirt now. Just go find some jammie pants to go with it. I think their definitely going with her to college :)

I'm Mindy. said...

I cant stop laughing...that is too cute!

Jeana said...

That will make a cute shirt she can wear through high school :)

The Lehnick Family said...

Yes...you definately need to hang on to those jammies! Too funny! I don't know how I missed the last post with Justin and his new car seat! YaY! So cute to watch them enjoy facing forward! BTW, he looks so cute and so big!

Corinne said...

That is way too funny!! I love it.

Denise said...

Oh my gosh...that is so awesome!! I love that picture of her in the VERY short nightie. Made me crack up!! Today, I met a new friend and was showing her pics on my camera of my visits with you guys and we were making some goo goo talk about that cute Justin!! When are you coming to CA again??? I need a Justin fix!!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

why doesn't she just wear april's?? or did she get rid of hers? hahah

Monica Crumley said...

How cute! You could sew it up and stuff it into a cute pillow.

Cathy said...

Hilarious!! I like Monica's pillow idea.

Stephanie said...

That's going to be a belly shirt pretty soon. Too funny. But it's really hard to part with favorite PJ's.

Alan Anderson said...

That really makes me laugh - maybe she thought the tag meant from now until 24 years....I agree those should definitely go on her honeymoon!

Michelle said...

Holy cow! That is just too funny. Well, on the bright side...she still looks adorable in it. I love this post! LOL