Our first Buddy walk was amazing! I am so thankful for all the love and support that was shown to Justin and our family! It means so much to us. So much time and work was put in to this event. I saw so many people that I have met through blogs and facebook, it was so good to finally meet them in person! It was so wonderful to meet some new friends too. I just wish I would have had a little more time to talk to all of them! I am so excited to make this a yearly tradition! Love my angel!
1 day ago








15 comments:
Great pictures - you did have an awesome team!
It looks like so much fun! I am excited for our Buddy Walk! What a fun tradition that will be for your family, and with such a great cause.
Seriously love the montage! PERFECT. We loved supporting such a perfect angel!
What a beautiful collection of memories you have created. Thanks for sharing!
That song...seriously fantastic! Your pictures were perfect! I am so glad you were able to experience your first Buddy Walk. You guys are such amazing parents! Justin was so adorable Saturday! Let's not wait that long to meet up again!
Looks like you guys had quite the showing! You're family is just precious.
Your family is just awesome. I loved your montage!
I'm so bummed me and Jax missed it. Ray said so many people asked about Jax, people he didn't even know. Next year will be better.
That was seriously BEAUTIFUL! It made me cry. What an awesome event and even more awesome support! I wish more than anything we could have been there. Next year FOR SURE! Thank you for allowing us all to be a part of Justin's precious life. We love him!!!
beautiful ! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Our buddy walk is on the 24th of Oct and we can't wait!
Thank you so much for the comment on our blog! Of course I don't mind. BTW, this brought me to tears!
It looks like you guys had a blast! Our buddy walk is in 2 weeks and we are so excited!!!
Hey Emily,
Great blog post! I really enjoyed your photo montage.
I found your blog while searching for the best information on down syndrome. I think your blog is very helpful and believe that you could reach even more people if you joined Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN is comprised of over 2,900 of the web's best health writers and their content is read by over 6 million visitors a month at Wellsphere.com.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Justin's first Buddy Walk, you guys did great! Great video. I can't believe I didn't see you more at the Buddy Walk, it was pretty crazy and pretty fun!
What a great team!
Loved all the photos. And Justin was ADORABLE as always!
Thanks for sharing
Tricia (Adam's mom)
Post a Comment