Saturday evening we had the opportunity to spend time with
Preslie and her family in Heber City to celebrate her 1st birthday!
(the cuties checking each other out!)

The property was beautiful and very refreshing! We learned in a hurry that Justin is NOT a fan of horses and cows! That's okay though... we weren't going to rush out and buy any anyway!

Taylee and Brynn enjoyed running up and down the mini mountain right in their backyard!

April was so excited when she finally had the chance to hold sweet P! She kept asking me when she could have a turn to hold her... she was in Heaven!

We were also able to see
Jaxson and his family at the party. Everyone loves holding Jaxson. He's quite the angel. The girls soaked up his love!

I know I always say this, but I am so thankful that Heavenly Father placed these angels in our lives! They are wonderful friends!
12 comments:
Cute kids - all of them! But I especially like the first photo.
It's great to get out out of the valley and up into the mountains for some fun. And best to do it now because the snow will be flying before we know it.
FYI: Riley, our three year old was petrified of the cows at the fair. He wouldn't go anywhere near them. Not sure about Megan though since she was a sleep in her stroller when we were in the livestock area.
We had so much fun. And I need Michelles recipe for those yummy wraps. So Ray can make them of course. I love it up there, but I don't know if I could live up there full time.
Looks like heaven and a heavenly time.
Look at all those cuties. Looks like everyone had a great time. When Max is given the green light that it's ok to have other people touch him again (ha ha), your girls are welcome to it! Crossing my fingers that the docs say it's ok to do the Buddy Walk!
I think it is so great that you have met so many new friends through Justin, what a strength it must be to have others that you can turn to and help each other out. Glad you had a good time the the kiddos are too sweet.
How fun! Truly amazing how friendships come about in LIFE! Love these little angels!!
They are all so cute and sweet!! What a blessing to have them in your life!
What an awesome time! I'm glad you had so much fun!
Looks like an amazing time.
I'm sure your friends feel just as fortunate to have your wonderful family in their lives as you do to have all of them.
We were so grateful that you made the drive upto our world! ;) I know it's a long one! I am so thankful to have you and your sweet family in our lives, the laughter, the friendshp, the experiences, the joys...wouldn't trade any of it! Thank you for celebrating this wonderful day with us! Can't wait til the next adventure, hopefully soon!
Looks like you had so much fun. Maybe one of these times we will actually make it to a function - we wanted to come to Miss P's party but Carter had other plans as he was having a hard time eating post surgery. I need to see some more of Justin's cute smiles - the pictures Lacey posted on her blog with Justin were SO CUTE! We are going to try and come to the buddy walk so maybe we will see you there!
Oh how I wish I could have been there with you all...I miss you guys!! Looks like fun was had by all and what a beautiful place they live in.
Post a Comment