We've been clapping a lot around here!
Dad put me against the wall so that I could practice standing with out holding on to something. (couch, coffee table, etc.) There was so much clapping going on, so I thought I'd join in! I didn't even fall while I was clapping!
Dad put me against the wall so that I could practice standing with out holding on to something. (couch, coffee table, etc.) There was so much clapping going on, so I thought I'd join in! I didn't even fall while I was clapping!







18 comments:
So fun that you could go to Preslie's b-day bash. I know all too well the clapping. Every little step deserves applause!
Yay Justin. I'll say it again - he is soooo stinkin' cute!!
You look like such a big boy standing! Pretty soon you will be standing all by yourself, clapping, and dancing! Love your new carseat!
That smile...really he couldnt be any cuter!!
sooo cute!
Cutie pie!
He is so adorable! He seriously does look like a big boy in his new car seat. That's crazy!
Man he's cute!
So glad he is finally able to face forward it makes such a huge difference in keeping them happy in the car. He is too cute.
Look at him standing. It looks so natural to him. You are coming with us and Michelle to the California Pizza kitchen aren't you?
Yay for Justin! Facing forward is something to clap about!
Oh my word! He looks like a grown boy in his new car seat! He is just adorable! And what a big boy not falling while standing and clapping! That takes lots of talent!
Yeah that is so great!!! How much does Justin weigh? Sam is 13 months and I am getting antsy to change him forward but he is only 15lbs 11 oz. :-(
Wow, clapping, big boy seat and standing. And super cute on top of it! So many great things. Emily, are you on Facebook?
Wow he looks so big - both standing and in his car seat. I have been noticing lately that Carter is looking more like a toddler than a baby. I may have to try standing Carter up against the wall that is a good idea!
Such a little sweetheart!
Oh my gosh Emily... he is growing up so fast and he just look like such a doll!!! :) I love the picture of him standing up!!! :)
He is so unbelievably cute! I love the foot in the air shot. The other day I turned around to see Joaquin with both feet in the air right next to his ears in his carseat!!! It was HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment