We sat around Saturday morning contemplating what we should do for the day. We realized that summer is about over and we really haven't spent much time in the beautiful mountains that we are surrounded by....
So American Fork Canyon it was!
The kids had so much fun walking the trails, throwing sticks in the water, and climbing mini rock walls!
As we drove out of the canyon, we saw this fabulous Discovery park and just had to stop! The kids had a blast!
You can't go to American fork with out having Taco Amigo for dinner! As you can tell, the girls thoroughly enjoyed their ice cream cones!







14 comments:
What beautiful pics!! I am proud of you for getting one of you and hubby together...how often does that happen! So I have to ask, that shirt that I think Taylee has one...the red and black striped one...was that shirt an absolute nightmare when you first bought it? I got it for Abbey and everyone and everything had glitter on it until after the third washing!!!
How funny that she chose you. She is mini me of you, your little twin. What a great day. We need to get up to the mountains and enjoy the fall colors.
I think you should write a book about parenting. You're amazing at it. Your kids are really lucky.
How fun. We need to get up into the canyons.
You have such a beautiful family!! I love reading about the special moments you all have.
What fun times!! I love that you do mother daughter/ daddy daughter dates. I might have to steal that idea!! So cute!!
How fun!!! We took a mountain adventure too this weekend, but we decided to camp it! And of course it rained ALL Saturday night, but we stayed dry so all is well! We'll have to do some fun mountain adventures next summer!!! We'll have to try your canyon next time and the taco place! :)
What a great place. I know you love your family. It shows in every one of your posts!
What a fun family day! And great pictures to remember it by! Love seeing all of your fun moments! You DO have a beautiful family!
You have the cutest family! I love having dates with Dallin and spending time with just him. Fun for them and for you.
looks like an awesome day out!! love the pics. your kiddos are adorable!
What a fun day! You guys are just too cute. I loved all the pics. Thanks for sharing! xoxo
Love all the pictures and that you took advantage of the last bits of warm weather, I hear next week it's going to get cold. I love that your doing the Mother-Daughter, Daddy-Daughter dates. We are going to start doing that with Ash and Cody as well.
looks like fun
Post a Comment