Thanks to all of you who offered such wonderful advice and let me vent in that last post! It was obviously effecting me more than I thought... but today is a new day and I am over it! I count my blessings daily and don't want to take away from that. I am blessed with so much, this is just another bump in the road that will soon pass. I know Heavenly Father will never give us more than we can handle!
We have decided to keep our pricey insurance. It's too much of a risk to drop it. I do have several phone calls and applications in as of tonight! Any help for my sweet one will help! So thank you ALL again... for everything!
1 day ago







6 comments:
What a beautiful family you have! Your little Justin is sure cute! I bet he gets lots of love with all those sisters. My Ricky was the only boy with 3 sisters too until we adopted a little boy so he could have a brother! Stop by my blogs sometime!
lund7.blogspot.com
soxthatrock.blogspot.com
Love that about you!! Seriously...you are so optimistic. I am waiting to hear back from my contact. Hopefully we can get some info for you!!
You're such a positive person Emily. I hope you're able to drop your super pricey insurance soon.
Oh yeah! I am so happy for you. I feel so helpless in this situation cause I have no advice or experience. Just know that I love you and would be willing to do some heavy graffiti on some insurance companies if you ever need. (I'm from the ghetto, remember?) :)
You are amazing, Emily! Love your attitude, thanks for your example.
Emily - It's great to have the blogosphere to vent and receive advice, isn't it? I'm glad to hear you're feeling some peace about your decision to keep your current insurance. Good luck with the other paperwork-intensive stuff!
Post a Comment