(from left to right - Sam, Justin, Jaxson, and Carter)
Today I had the wonderful opportunity, along with Tausha (Sam's Mom), to take dinner to Lacey (Jaxson's Mom) and her adorable family. I was surprised to see Kristi and Carter when they walked through the door. I was so excited to meet some of my "blog buddies" for the first time. It was so nice to be able to visit, compare stories, and just watch these cute little boys check each other out! I feel so blessed to be able to have such wonderful blog friends to share these experiences with. I hope some day I can meet all of them! They have all taught me so much and have shown me how to be strong. Our lives are richly blessed because of our sweet children. I feel like I have a wonderful bond with all of them... well, I know I do!
Thank you so much Lacey for letting us visit. I can't wait to see you all again!







14 comments:
Love, love, love it!!!!! Isn't it fun meeting all these neat people. This makes me happy :-)
What a bunch of studs! I love it! I have seen Sam and Justin, but never Jaxson or Carter...what cuties. I am glad you are keeping in touch with all these people, it really helps when you have others to discuss it with. We still need to get together.
Holy cuteness!!
I have been waiting all day to check my blog to see if you had posted pictures yet. I must say....Justin may have some competition there. There are a few other cuties who could win Ella's heart away from Justin's...you never know :) I am so happy that you guys were all able to meet up (and a little jealous) Like I told Lacey, I hope we can have the same gathering along with Ella and Preslie when we finally make it to Utah.
Justin's face is classic in this pic. Thank you so much for dinner, and visiting. We will have to have a big BBQ when Ella comes.
Cute, cute. I wasn't planning on being there at the same time but had called Lacey because I was going to be in her neighborhood at 4:00 and I asked if I could drop off one of her blankies. She said you guys were going to be there at the same time. I was so excited to meet you and your little Justin in person. It was so fun to swap stories and to feel a bond because we are sharing similar experiences. Can't wait to see you again.
They are all so adorable! There must have been an amazing spirit in that room!
I'm so glad that you have support and are able to talk to those going through the same challenges as you! =)
That really is the cutest picture! I love it!!!
They are so cute!! How cool that you can all meet....I feel so lonely all the way across the country!
How cute are they??? That is awesome to be able to meet some of your blogging girls...isn't it amazing the connection you feel with people you don't even know?
Thanks for the sweet comment about Brayden's video...it is so nice to know there are many others out there going through everything you're going through...Sometimes I feel like I am the only one...until I get onto all my blogs...love this blog world!
Hopefully that will just be the start of little friendships for all those cuties...thanks for sharing!
So cool that you got to meet up with some bloggy friends! It is awesome...did it last week myself! I agree...total cutie pies!
They are stinkin' cute!!
sooo cute!
What handsome little men. We have a little guy of our own with an extra chromosome.
Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter
Post a Comment