Jun 9, 2009

A little bit of this... and a little bit of that!

We have been so busy with birthdays and family in town... now it's time to update with some pictures! These pictures are from their Spring Recital a week ago Monday. Skies were looking okay... not great... but okay.



Notice the sky in the picture with Uncle Chad and Aunt Tara holding Justin.... (during recital)



Yep. We were rained out before we were able to see Taylee's second dance and both of April's. So sad! It was actually rescheduled for tonight. We got ready, showed up... and left before it started because it was hailing so bad!

Just felt like adding this in. Justin has been amusing us with his many new faces! He is a crack up!

Taylee celebrated her 7th birthday and loved every second of it!



Then there's Brynn who enjoyed every Dinosaur and car that she opened on her 4th Birthday!



Gramps and Grandma Gailey did a great job planning a Family Reunion. It was great to see family members that I don't see very often. Brynn was loving the Bounce House and Justin was spoiled by Grandma Gailey with that yummy snow cone!



They had some fun games planned for every age. April and Kendra were laughing so hard, they couldn't even make it to the finish line!

Ashlee and Taylee made quite the team together!


They had a talent show for anyone who wanted to participate. April, Kendra, and Ashlee practiced their dance every chance they could and did a great job!


Taylee wanted to use her new hoola hoop as her talent. They each went through it with out letting go. So cute...

It was a busy few weeks! We had a great time and love everything about being with family!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Love the costumes...bummer they didn't get to perform. Justin's face is a crack up. Ella also makes so many hilarious faces. I only wish I could get them all of camera. This must be another wonderful Ds trait.

Stephanie said...

That looked like so much fun,Sorry about the weather, that was a scary sky, Yikes!! But.. the girls looked GORGEOUS!
Justin is a hoot! What a face.
Fun post, thanks for sharing .

I'm Mindy. said...

Look at all the fun you guys have been up too!!

You missed one wet evening!! Sorry about not seeing any of Aprils dances.

I love the talents the girls did for the reunion. So cute!!

Lacey said...

I am so tired of this rain I could scream, I don't mind rain in the summer but two weeks straight is enough.
Love the face, classic!!

Maryellen said...

So fun! You guys should move to Phoenix then you wouldn't have to worry about being rained out...ever. Except during monsoon season which is upon us now.

Your summer has been so much fun!

Kim said...

That stinks it got rained out....especially after them getting dressed and ready. What a silly face Justin has....Mattie is into making these squishy mushed up faces. I need to try and get a picture and post it too!

Michelle said...

Cute post!!! I can't believe that stinking recital. That was nuts. Your girls looked adorable though!