Jun 19, 2009

Little show off!

Mom had her camera in hand for quite a while tonight. She really wanted me to perform, I could tell. I thought I might as well make her night, so here it goes.



Mom and Dad have been waiting for this moment for a long time! I know my little army crawl doesn't seem like much, but did you hear me grunt? It was a lot of work to go such a short distance. Mom says I'll get better.... I know I will! Have I ever told you that my parents are awesome?

Love.... Justin

17 comments:

Kristin said...

Justin may be the cutest little boy I have ever seen. His smile is to die for. It was so great to meet you and your family last night! :) Kristin

Misty said...

He is so so so so so stinkin cute! He is doing awesome! I know that he is doing awesome because of you guys. What amazing parents you are! I'm so thankful to have such an amazing friend! =)

Stephanie said...

Justin you rock, that was awesome!You are so cute.... but I bet you hear that all the time.

The Youngs said...

Yay for Justin! He'll be on his way into everything now. Such a cutie.

Maryellen said...

Yay Justin! He's such a sweet and happy little boy.

Jackie said...

Good boy Justin. That is so exciting!!! By the way....YES you do have AWESOME parents!!!

Denise said...

Oh, Ella's boyfriend is just so cute!!! Great job Justin at working so hard to get to that ball...the little grunt was funny!!

Alan Anderson said...

So cute. I love that he passes by two balls to get to the brightly colored one. We are still waiting for Carter to scoot or army crawl - but not yet - hopefully soon!!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

Lily thinks he is pretty cute! I do too!!!

Cara and Gerriss said...

That is so great! Way to go Justin! :)

Tracey said...

Way to go little dude!! I'm sure now that he knows he can do it, he'll keep trying more and more. That's great!

I'm Mindy. said...

Whoa!! That was great!! Nice job Justin!!

Kim said...

Way to go Justin! That was awesome!

Michelle said...

That was precious! Thanks for sharing it. Justin is such an amazing little boy. He melts my heart every single time I see him. He is soooo smart too! I love how he wasn't satisfied with 1 ball. He wanted them all! What a smarty-pants. I LOVE that little guy!!!

Gailey Family said...

I have not checked your blog for a while. WOW! Just you are doing great! And growing up too fast. He is getting so much stronger. Way to go Justin!

Sharon said...

Yay Justin!!! That is so exciting.
Also just wanted to say that I love the picture of your kids at the top of your blog and also the ones on the sidebar. You have a beautiful family!

The Sanchez Family said...

I LOVE this!!!! GREAT job baby boy!!! This is AWESOME!