Jun 1, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday!

6 weeks

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

SEVEN!

Oh my how quickly the years pass by! My sweet baby #2 is already seven years old! She has grown up so fast. Taylee is such a sweet daughter and a wonderful sister. She is so quick to tell us she loves us and that she is so thankful for all we do. We get so many little love notes from her and love each one of them! I am so proud of my little girl and of the "big girl" she is becoming. I love you sweet heart and have enjoyed each year with you in our home! Happy Birthday!

12 comments:

Tausha said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl. Your new pictures are beautiful and I love the mowhawk. We do Sam's like that too.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Taylee, what a lovely young lady you are. Enjoy your day and enjoy being 7, it's such a cool age.

I'm Mindy. said...

Happy Birthday Taylee...

Lacey said...

She is so beautiful. She reminds me of Ray's cousin, only now she is 16, man how time flies.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Taylee!! Love all the pics...she has been cute from day 1. Emily...how do you post your pics? I had the hardest time posting multiple pics..it took me forever and they don't look nearly as nice as your.

Wendy G. Atkins said...

happy birthday tayray!!!
i love you oh so much!

Maryellen said...

Happy Birthday Taylee!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday. It's too bad we dont' live closer I bet Madie and Taylee would have a fun time playing together. I hope she has a great day.

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday!!!

deesha said...

Happy birthday to Taylee! Loved the pics and how she's growing up! Now tell her to stop! :)

jodi kay said...

Happy Birthday! Seven is such a fun age!

Alan Anderson said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!! Hope your day was spectacular!!