Happy Father's Day Dad! I feel very blessed to be able to call you my Dad! I am very grateful for you and the wonderful example that you've been to me. I love you with all my heart!I am also grateful for my wonderful husband, the Father of my sweet children!
You are an amazing Daddy. You work so hard for our family. Even though your schedule may be crazy, you always make us your first priority. I love you for that! You definitely lead by example. I know our children will always look up to you because of who you are and the love you show them. We would be lost with out you. Thank you babe for being you! We love you!








1 comment:
HOW SWEET was that!? I just did my F. Day post too. You are lucky to have such amazing men in your life! I know your Dad is great because of thing's you've told me. I know Tyler is great because I've seen him with your kids. He is AWESOME!!!!! I hope he has a very relaxing and wonderful day.
Post a Comment