Jun 22, 2009

A song for Justin...

The other day I heard April and Taylee singing. I opened the door to see what they were doing. They told me I couldn't listen. They had a surprise for the family.
That night they told all of us to sit down. They had a song to sing for Justin.

Angel

My little Angel, my little angel
sent from Heaven above.
He chose our family, we're glad he did.
My little angel, my little angel
He's my little brother.
He's the special one, he's the special one.
He'll do things slower than what we can do.
My little angel, my little angel
I love you, yes I do.
He makes me feel better when something happens to me.
My little angel, my little angel
He's a happy boy.
He smiles, he laughs, and looks at me...
My little Angel.

This song is dedicated to our little brother, Justin.
Love,
April and Taylee


20 comments:

Cathy said...

That brought tears to my eyes!!! What beautiful, beautiful children you have!!! I think it says a lot about their parents too! You are truly blessed!!!!

The Lehnick Family said...

Oh how sweet! Is that the tune, "Mother I love you...Mother I do....Father in Heaven has sent me to you"? Sounds like it anyway...what sweet, sweet children you have! Justin is very lucky!

I'm Mindy. said...

That is so sweet!! You can feel the love they have for him!

Those girls are adorable!!

Tausha said...

OH my gosh, that is the sweetest think I have ever read. What amazing daughters you have and how lucky Justin is to have them in his life.

Lacey said...

That is so cute. What smart little girls to think of those great words.

Kim said...

So very sweet!

Stephanie said...

That was the best!!! Justin has the kindest most loving sisters in the world!!!!!! God Bless those little sweets.

Kristin said...

Tears! So cute.

Kim said...

Very cute, they are some prety good song writers. Justin is lucky to have such sweet big sisters.

Alan Anderson said...

How cute is that? You can certainly tell that they definitely love their little brother. Justin will be set for life with his older sisters to watch out for him - he is lucky!!

Kristi and Carter

Tausha said...

Emily...I just saw your post on Jaxson's blog, it breaks my heart to read all that they are going through. Give me a call 801-309-0950 or email me tbdingman@comcast.net and maybe we can get together and do something for them. I am up in Ogden and willing to drive down south to take dinner or anything. I would love to meet both of you.

Misty said...

What amazing sisters he has. Those words are wonderful! =)

Ashley said...

What sweet girls! They are awesome sisters!

Tracey said...

How cute is that? He is very lucky to be SOO loved!

Maryellen said...

You have the coolest, sweetest kids.

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh...that was freakin adorable! I love your kids to death.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen sisters write for their little brother. You just have such an adorable family. I also love the movie of Justin army crawling, what a BIG BOY!! What tough work, but he does it so well!

Denise said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is the cutest thing ever. You should be so proud of them for being so thoughtful and unselfish. You have already taught them so well. I am at my parents in Lake Havasu and was just telling them about how Justin is Ella's boyfriend.

ds.mama said...

What a beautiful family you have. I love this song your girls made up.

Chris said...

LOVE THAT!!!!!

Sounds like your girls are angels too!

How proud you must be of all your kids!