Jun 28, 2009

13 year anniversary!

13 years ago today, I was lucky enough to marry my best friend! I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was the best day of my life!
I'll never forget our first date. We both made it clear what we were looking for, and it wasn't marriage! We were both going to school and just having a good time. We never spent a day apart after that date and were engaged two weeks later! We were married four months after that! (I highly recommend a two month engagement! That four months felt like eternity!)
It amazes me how fast time has gone by. We have been through some amazing things as a couple. Together we created four beautiful children, whom we love with all of our hearts! I feel very blessed to still be able to call him my best friend. I love him with all of my heart and look forward to all the many years we have ahead of us!
I am also very thankful for new styles! I'm sure 13 years from now... I'll be saying the same thing about the picture below!
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you!

18 comments:

Kim Pedersen said...

I love old wedding pics!! You guys look the same! Happy Anniversary!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversay. Isn't it amazing how time flies. I agree on the new styles, much better,but then again that was 13 years ago.

Denise said...

What a sweet love story!! Congrats o.n 13 years of love

I'm Mindy. said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys still look great together!

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Youngs said...

Awww. So cute! You guys do look exactly the same. Happy Anniversary!

Maryellen said...

Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations! You guys were babies! You still look very young. =)

Tausha said...

Congrats, that is a huge feat these days. You two look darling and you look like you belong together.

Misty said...

I totally remember him asking you the day Richelle got married, right? Wow! How times have flown. Congrats! You two are the best couple! =)

Jackie said...

Awww....so precious! Congrats you guys. I love you both very much!

The Lehnick Family said...

Happy 13 years! That is great and yes truly blessed with all you have...

heather said...

Congrats on lucky number 13. We celebrate ours in a few weeks. Happy Anniversary!

Tracey said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have 13 more great years and many more beyond that!

Stephanie said...

AWWW, so sweet! you guys look exactly the same.Congratulations!

Alan Anderson said...

Happy Anniversary to you!

Tricia said...

you are both so adorable!

So nice to see couples so in love.

Happy anniversary!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 13 is a great number. I'll post about that later. Wow....4 months! My hubby and I waited 4 years for me to finish school. I don't think it really would have mattered but we did anyway.

May you have many more wonderful years together!

deesha said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! It was so fun to see you guys recently!