
I am squeezing three different things into one post... so be prepared for pictures, pictures, and more pictures! I had to include the shot above. One of Justin's many new faces in full force!
One of Brynn's favorite places is the Dino Towne inside of the Mall. This was Justin's first attempt down the slide and he loved every minute of it!
He was also loving the fact that he could actually stand and play just like the big kids!

I was able to join Taylee on her 1st grade field trip to the Children's Museum. She woke up before her alarm and was beyond excited for the day to begin!


I think I would enjoy watching the news more if this was what I was able to see every night!


I had to laugh at these girls. They wanted a picture of them sleeping.....

.....even though they were extremely hyper! This is a more accurate shot!


We had a great time... but I was worn out by the end of the trip!
Finally, we had our first Down syndrome activity. It was a Luau theme and very well put together. It was so nice to be able to meet and talk with other families.


The girls loved the different activities that were planned for them. We had a great time and look forward to the next event!
\
14 comments:
Looks like my post I just did! You are super busy too! What fun times though...so glad you were able to take part in the Down syndrome family activity...we have a active committee here and I enjoy all the activities planned throughout the year! Thanks for sharing your fun times this week!
You just reminded me about the RIDSS that I keep forgetting to join. We're missing out on fun like that.
I just went on Sophie's field trip too, it's fun but exhausting!
Love the new "face" in the first pic.
That party looks like so much fun!!
I love that the girls wanted a sleeping picture!! So cute! It was fun to hang out with you a bit yesterday! We need to do that more!
Everyone looks so happy! My daughters always wake up very early on the days of field trips...full of excitement.
So glad you got to go to a Ds event. The only event we've attended is the buddy walk. We are waiting for our playgroup to have its first meeting. Maybe soon!
So much fun!!! Are you guys on year round school? I didn't think they did that outside of CA. Do you like it? We used to live in a town with year round and now we don't. It was nice to take vacations when the rest of the world wasn't, but I do love having a normal summer...so its a toss up.
I LOVE his face in the first pictures! So funny! His smile is so awesome! I just love it!
So cute! I LOVED all three things in your post...so much fun!!!
Great pics and so much fun. I was at the State meeting yesterday and all the ladies were talking about the Luau that was going to take place. Wish we could of come to it. I hope to meet you and your your family someday. Maybe the Buddy Walk. I am doing the one for Weber County and it's a huge undertaking but I also want to go to ther walks as well to meet others.
You are such a good mom! What cute kids you have too!!!!
Ok did I miss the Lau? Was it Salt Lake chapter? Man I can't believe it. Nice.
Hi!
This is Suzie Smith state president of the UDSF! I missed the Luau because I have the flu and broncitis. I hope you had a great time. I am looking forward to meeting you!
I wish we could have come to the luau - but our Ashleigh is just getting over the flu and we did not want to share that with anyone. Hopefully they will have another activity soon and we will be able to attend. We would love to meet you sometime.
Way fun pictures!
Kristi
Hey, Mandy here (Salt Lake UDSF PRES) just wanted to say I am so glad you guys had fun! I think your family is so cute!! Hey Lacey, are you not on my email list? Did you not get all 3 of my emails? I feel Horiible! I can't wait to meet you and your family!
Thanks again Emily! Great blog
This post was too cute. Everything about it! You have ADORABLE kids and you and Tyler are SUCH good parents! What a beautiful family...
Post a Comment