Apr 1, 2009

11 months already!?

Today my sweet little man is already 11 months old. Do you realize what that means? Just one more month from now he will be the big O-N-E.... I'm not too happy about that. He is growing up much faster than I'd like. I feel very blessed to have him because of the fact that he is still a baby in many ways. I don't have to let that go as quickly as I did with my girls. He isn't crawling, cruising furniture or walking like most 11 month olds.... but he is getting so much bigger and stronger! His personality is really coming out now. He's just so much fun to have around! Random post... I know... but that's what I was feeling all day today. I love my baby!

6 comments:

Misty said...

How time flies! It makes me sad that my baby boy is going to start pre-school in September. It is so true that they grow up too fast! Makes you think back and miss so much!

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...11 months could not have come faster!

Kim said...

I'm glad he is doing so well. It is crazy that he is already going to be a year. Time just goes to fast, but hey Landon will be 2 in May and we still call him our baby so as long as you want him to be your baby he will be. He's so cute too.

Wendy G. Atkins said...

i love your baby too!!!
he's getting so big!

deesha said...

I agree! I feel the same way about my baby. They just need to stop growing until I am ready to move onto the next phase! (you know, because it's all about me!!! haha) He's so cute!

jodi kay said...

Oh he is so cute! When you find a magic button on them to push that makes them stop getting so big so fast, please let me know!