Our baby girl is growing up. I can't believe how quickly these ten years have gone by. We would be totally lost with out this sweetheart in our family. She is an amazing daughter and absolutely wonderful to her sisters and brother. I have cherished each one of these years as her mother and look forward to the many more years of memories we have ahead of us! I love you baby girl!
1 day ago
















11 comments:
Happy Birthday April!!! Cute pictures! It's fun to see how she changed through the years.
Happy Birthday to April!!! I swear it was yesterday we were both holding our little newborns at Gramps and Grandmas... *sniff*
I love the pictures...So fun to see her grow!! Happy Birthday April!
I loved seeing the older pics of her. So cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL! We love ya....
I seriously can't believe that she is already ten, but I guess it's been like four years since I have seen her. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I hope she has a great Birthday.
Wow! Ten years has gone by fast! I totall remember her one year old picture. You must have sent it to me. =)
Tell April Happy Birthday from us!
Its kinda depressing! I want to keep Hannah little and not let her grow up! Happy Birthday April!!
omg i love all those photos! haha little april is no longer little anymore!
Aw, Happy Birthday to your little cutie! =)
OMG... can you say Brynn? That is too funny. Now you know what Brynn is going to grow up looking like. Happy Birthday April!!!
April! How is it possible that you are 10? I remember when we met you (at age 1 1/2 or 2). You are so beautiful and your family is lucky to have you around! Happy (late) birthday!!!
Post a Comment