
Oh... poor Brynn. (or not) I had to capture these pictures of her. Yesterday we were waiting in the car for the girls to get out of school. She was begging me to let her play on the school playground, but I knew the bell would be ringing within minutes. I told her that there wouldn't be enough time today. The faces of "poor me" started! I grabbed the camera to show her what she looked like when she was mopey.

Once she saw how terrible she looked, she turned that frown into a smile immediately! Hmm.... I wonder if this will work on the older girls as the attitudes begin to come out! I'll have to keep you posted on that one!

6 comments:
She is SO beautiful!!! Love the pictures! I'm glad this works for you because I've tried this with Chase and no such luck!
She is such a doll. Gotta love when those whiney attitudes change in minute.
I love it...I will have to try that out on my girls!
Brynn is sooo pretty that even when she frowns she still looks gorgeous! What a doll.....
Even the mopey pictures are adorable...don't tell Brynn I said that.
=)
So cute! When do you guys want to come over for dinner? Maybe when it warms up, Jared can fire up the grill!
Post a Comment