
Who doesn't look forward to a Saturday full of fun?! Once Daddy came home from a short day of work, we decided to head out to lunch and a movie! We saw Monsters vs. Aliens. The kids loved it! Any movie that can keep Brynn's attention is awesome! (I think it would have been so much better in 3D... but Brynn wasn't about to wear the 3D glasses.) Justin watched the first 5 minutes, then decided that napping was a much better idea!

After the fun time as a family, April said she would love to spend some time alone with me. (Gotta take advantage of those days while I can!) Tyler was the cool Dad and hubby that he is, and sent us on our way! We spent 4 hours together. I am so sad that I forgot my camera. We had so much fun picking out the kids' Easter clothes together. She is a bargain shopper like me and I LOVE IT! I think her favorite part was our pit stop at the Chocolate Factory where we shared a yummy carameled apple! I love a Saturday that is full of fun!
6 comments:
Gosh, that does sound fun, wish I was there!:) I'm very impressed that Justin fell asleep at the movie, no way Alexis would!
That's great that Justin was so good during the movie. I too love one on one time with the kids, and they love it too.
what a fun family day! I LOVE days like that. how fun to have mommy and me time too.
Your kids are so lucky!
Once again, we like the same music! That is my FAVORITE song right now!!! Hope you thanked Tyler for cleaning today ;)
Looks like way to much fun!!
Post a Comment