Apr 23, 2009

Happy Birthday babe!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!



You have gone from being this cute little boy and grown to be the amazing Daddy and Husband that I love so much....


You mean the world to me and our little family! I love you more than words can express and I am so thankful and lucky to have you in my life. I hope your day is just as wonderful as you are!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

awww...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!! (Goodness... so many April Birthdays!)

I'm Mindy. said...

I can totally see Taylee in that younger picture of Tyler. How funny!

Happy Birthday!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

omg i've never seen tyler's baby pictures. how funny!

happy birthday tyler!! i think you're amazing too!

Michelle said...

Holy cow!!!!Taylee TOTALLY looks like her dad. Weird. We hope Tyler has a great day. He deserves it!

Maryellen said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. =)

Misty said...

So cute! You two are adorable! =)

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Cara and Gerriss said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I also hope you had an awesome day!