Apr 9, 2009

Proud Mommy moments....

Today is just one of those days..... I am a very proud mommy! Justin had his therapy this past Tuesday and one thing (among many others) we have been working on is getting him to grab a snack out of my hand and put it in his mouth. What would come so naturally easy to a typical child doesn't come so easy for him. What one child can do in one step, we have to teach him in ten steps over, and over again. Practice will make perfect! I was so proud of him when he finally was able to grab that little treat out of my hand! He didn't realize that it was stuck under his thumb, but at least he was able to get it! I just had to put his hand toward his mouth, and in it went! We have also been working on sign language for "more." Right now he has no idea what Mommy is doing, or why I have his hands move.... but he will get it!



These pictures are some of my recent favorites! I absolutely adore my kids with all of my heart and love how much they love each other! I think these pictures are just so sweet!


7 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Your right...those pictures are adorable!!

Way to go Justin!!

Chad and Tara said...

Ah! My nieces and nephew are just so cute I can hardly stand it!

The Youngs said...

All of your kids are so sweet! You should be proud!

Misty said...

All your kids are adorable. I love the laughing one. Nothing better than hearing a child laugh.

Maryellen said...

These pictures are great and I LOVE your new banner picture.

Michelle said...

You have every right to be proud! Yeah Justin!

NatRat said...

Oh I so remember the therapy sessions. There is so much that goes into them. He is darling and looks like he is doing so well. Collin said he ran into your husband and the Special Needs sacarament program a couple weeks ago.
You are doing so great with Justin, keep it up!