1 day ago
Apr 24, 2009
Lock down...
Tyler has been on me since the day I started blogging to make our blog private. I never thought it was necessary. I have taken polls on facebook and talked to many people about it. There seem to be many pro's and con's.... but I have decided to go on lock down! I know there are many of you who check out my blog that I don't know about. Anyone is welcome to read about our boring life.... I just need your e-mail address to add you! It will probably be happening in the next few weeks. Thanks bunches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







18 comments:
I want in...
landonandmindy@hotmail.com
I would love to stay in touch. Add me at marie.h.moser@gmail.com
You have probably noticed that I deleted my family blog, but I do still have my other one...
marie-moser.blogspot.com
It is a big debate but I would love to keep following I think you have my email, if not leave me a comment on my blog and I will give it to you.
Don't forget about me!
missyoung02@gmail.com
We love following you guys! ashleyreddekopp@gmail.com
You know I want to be added...mistysportraits@sbcglobal.net =)
I still want to read it =).
My email address is...
johnandmaryellen@cox.net
I want to! hannahmonkey@yahoo.com
Don't forget about me! caragailey@yahoo.com
Sign me up:)
greenfox17@yahoo.com
Hi Emily-
I am pretty sure I am one of those people you were talking about in your post.. . a blog stalker. I don't really know you but I have been reading your blog for awhile.I found your blog thru my sister's blog (Maryellen)and I have enjoyed reading about your adorable family.
I would like to keep reading - as long as you feel comfortable with that. If you don't I totally understand. I am a mom too, and I have debated many times about making my blog private - scary to think who might be reading about your kids.
Take Care -
Jennifer
J10T10@yahoo.com
I'm so glad you found our blog, our little boys are so close in age. Your little guy is beautiful, his is just so cute!!! I love finding new blogs with boys around Sam's age. Your daughters are beautiful and look so happy. Since you are going private here is our email if you are okay with us following. tbdingman@comcast.net We went private for awhile and then I hated that new families with DS couldn't find us so I went un-private but who knows we may end up switching back. I completely understand why you would want to. Thanks for finding us and I look forward to watching all the fun things your family is doing.
Hi there, I do know Belinda, and she did watch Jax overnight one time. I can't remember if she took him to church but probably. Are you the one that didn't know your little boy was downs until just recently? My email address is
laceyrugg@hotmail.com if you go private so i can follow you.
Ah man! Of coarse I want in...
smksb@msn.com
My parents would love to be added too....
mydolphindream@juno.com
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am so glad you found my blog. I would love to follow your journey as well and do not mind at all if you follow mine...I would love it. Your kids are beautiful...your little guy is so dang cute...what a little love! Please add me when you go private, I would love to keep up. where do you live?? Here is my email: mtherklesen@yahoo.com
I just started reading your blog and would love to continue! Please include me!!
Wolffie627@sbcglobal.net
Yes...please add me to your blog. I too have a little one with Ds who just turned one (3/29/09)and just love following others' wonderful journeys as well. My email is adjvollmer@aol.com
Hi Emily,
I feel really weird asking, but I would be so sad being left out. So I am giving you my email. dnide1@juno.com. I am one of Jodi's sisters. She introduced me to your blog a while ago and I fell in love with your little boy immediately. I have a blog too, so you could always see me and mine. just let me or Jodi know if you would like an invite.
Post a Comment