Feb 5, 2010

Happy Heart Day

Little boy!

One year ago today, your tiny heart was fixed! I am so thankful for you, sweet boy and your BIG heart! You continue to teach us so much about love and happiness. We LOVE you!

17 comments:

Runningmama said...

Happy heart day Justin!

Tausha said...

Happy Heart Day Justin, we all love and are learning so much from you.

Wendy G. Atkins said...

Love you Justin!!

my family said...

what a wonderful day to celebrate!

Stephanie said...

That's quite the anniversary. Happy Heart Day sweetie!

Cathy said...

It's amazing what God has given the surgeon's the ability to do! Happy heart day sweet Justin!

Rachel said...

Happy One Year Anniversary!

The Lehnick Family said...

What a great day to remember...Happy Heart day! Love you little guy!

Alan Anderson said...

Happy Heart Day Justin! You are a cutie!

Kim said...

Happy Heart Day! What a great day!

Kim said...

What a sweetie, so glad he is doing well and it looks like he couldn't be happier.

I'm Mindy. said...

Cute post!!!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Happy Heart Day big boy!! Love you!

kecia said...

oh he is so cute....as is the rest of your family! I love finding new trisomy 21 connections through blogging! My youngest daughter also has ds and is turnng 3 this month. I love how you said he is the rock of your family....how true that is!

Maryellen said...

Wow, it's been a year already? Justin is doing great! I love seeing his smiling, happy face.

Hua said...

Happy Belated Heart Day. This picture is adorable. Justin is so cute!

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com

Kele said...

Happy Heart Day indeed!!
Precious picture, beautiful boy!