What do we do when we visit Grandma and Papa in California? We'll show you!
(BTW - the blondie is my niece who joined us this trip!)
Find a fun park and enjoy the sand and sunshine...
Knott's Berry Farm! This was a first for the kids and they LOVED it! So did I! It sure has changed since I was a wee one!
The kids played a lot of computer games and plenty of Wii...
Kitchen and restaurant play, a MUST...
Justin always enjoys Molly's doggie door! He would throw the balls out and magically they would pop back in! (Thanks Papa!)
An all time favorite.... making homemade ice cream!
Oh, and we can't leave out Grandma's birthday party!
(yes, she was laughing at our homemade ice cream cake!)
(yes, she was laughing at our homemade ice cream cake!)







15 comments:
This is my first time on your site. You have a beautiful family! My husband and I were born and raised in San Diego, but are in Seattle now. My whole family still lives in San Diego so we've taken many trips there over the years. Loved your pictures! (We have three daughters, our oldest Beth who is 25, has Down Syndrome.)
so lucky. i wish i would have gone. the ice cream cake was pretty funny! niiiice :)
What fun!! Love the cake....very impressive :)
Glad you had a good time! I love Justin's expression to Snoopy, funny! What a great family to spend time with!
Sounds like you had a fun time! I think the ice cream cake is awesome... I wouldn't even know where to begin. :)
what a fun time, great cake
Looks like it was so much fun! I love the balls and the doggie door - cute! Glad you made it back safe and sound!
Oh I so remember those little cars at Knotts! We are going to go there in June. Glad you guys had fun!
How fun - it looks like 'slighty' better weather than ours! Welcome back to winter :)
What a fun trip! So sad we missed seeing you on this one though...hopefully next time! Love all the pics...your kids are just so darn cute! I really think you should keep having them...:)
Looks perfect. Your kids just keep getting more and more beautiful.
Geez! Can I go to Grandma and Papa's next time?!?!?
Yes, Papa's can be magical, can't they? Love the tea cup picture, precious.
P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment, in the face of being insecure about that post, it was just what I needed ;-)
looks like everyone had an amazing time!!! and the cake looks delicious!!!
Looks like so much fun!! I need a vacation to somewhere warm. Loved the cute pics of the kids...
Never thought of an aid, Ill have to look into that, thanks for the suggestion.
looks like alot of fun! I love visiting grandparents! We are headed to old El Paso in a few weeks to go play!
Post a Comment