My kids do that too! I find the strangest things ( I mean photos) in my camera.I really love the pencil. too funny. Who knows maybe one day the pencil will be a famous photo and we'll all be able to say, We knew her when...
Love these!! My niece used to do the same thing with my mom's (grandma's) camera. She got really good. The best thing about digital cameras...you can always delete them.
I LOVE it!! That is so funny. And the things she wanted to take pictures of seem so thought out. Also, I don't think I commented before because I was holding Ella's hands away from the computer so she would mess it up but that picture of Justin leaving his pants behind on the stairs just about did me in!! Funniest thing ever!! btw..California's calling!!!
Those are the best pictures - what children see as important - priceless! And the picture of Justin losing his pants made me laugh because I just took a picture of Carter that same way a couple of days ago. Our boys need some hips!
14 amazing years of marriage and the proud mommy of 4 angels! Our sweet boy happens to have Down syndrome and is the rock of our family. They bring a smile to my face every morning! Who could ask for anything more?
“God doesn’t give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn’t TAKE a special family, it MAKES a special family.”
'We often think that having a child with Trisomy 21 is like gaining membership to a secret club, a club you never knew you wanted to be in or even existed, but once you are in, you are so thankful that you were chosen.'
I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou
Everything is possible.... the impossible just takes a little longer.
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.
"D" is for Down syndrome. It's something we have, it's not who we are.
16 comments:
Wow...she is GOOD! She does make a very cute stinker!
That's really funny! She did take some pretty good pictures, you have to admit!!
Piper loves to take pictures of the tv, too!
My kids do that too! I find the strangest things ( I mean photos) in my camera.I really love the pencil. too funny.
Who knows maybe one day the pencil will be a famous photo and we'll all be able to say, We knew her when...
Give her an a for creativity.
Love these!! My niece used to do the same thing with my mom's (grandma's) camera. She got really good. The best thing about digital cameras...you can always delete them.
i think i like her ornament and the pencil the best! haha
So cute, I loved watching her take all sorts of pictures the other day when we were all together!
But a PRECIOUS little stinker!
That is funny!
I LOVE it!! That is so funny. And the things she wanted to take pictures of seem so thought out. Also, I don't think I commented before because I was holding Ella's hands away from the computer so she would mess it up but that picture of Justin leaving his pants behind on the stairs just about did me in!! Funniest thing ever!! btw..California's calling!!!
Hey a couple of those could be entered in a photo contest! I love the one of her feet!
She's not bad. :)
She is pretty good! You better start investing now. :)
Those are the best pictures - what children see as important - priceless! And the picture of Justin losing his pants made me laugh because I just took a picture of Carter that same way a couple of days ago. Our boys need some hips!
sigh..........I still find rouge pics on my camera from my TWENTY ONE YEAR OLD.
lol
Quite a talented little photographer!
That is hilarious. That is exactly what happens when my teenagers get ahold of my camera. They take pictures of the most random things.
Post a Comment