These are great photos! I remember seeing a poster like your first photo, with babies on a couch. My husband and I teach a Sunday school class for special needs kids and this would make a great poster for our room! Adorable!
Oh man, so sad we couldn't be there. But maybe it was for the best because I probably would have tried to run off with all those cute kids! They all are so adorable!!
The photo of all the little ones lined up on the couch is precious! It reminds me of last year when our kids weren't as mobile as they are today. They would actually sit put for a photo. Today, we have to be extra-quick or hold them. Getting everyone together for more than 2 seconds is impossible anymore!
14 amazing years of marriage and the proud mommy of 4 angels! Our sweet boy happens to have Down syndrome and is the rock of our family. They bring a smile to my face every morning! Who could ask for anything more?
“God doesn’t give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn’t TAKE a special family, it MAKES a special family.”
'We often think that having a child with Trisomy 21 is like gaining membership to a secret club, a club you never knew you wanted to be in or even existed, but once you are in, you are so thankful that you were chosen.'
I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou
Everything is possible.... the impossible just takes a little longer.
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.
"D" is for Down syndrome. It's something we have, it's not who we are.
25 comments:
These pictures just make me so sad that Porter missed out. :( It was best that we kept all those angels healthier by not being around P.
They are all so dang cute!
Waaaaaaa waaaaaa!!! Once again I miss out on the best get together ever!!! (I mean Ella missed out :)Looks like you guys had a great turn out.
Ditto Meghann. So sad we had to miss it, dang RSV!
Oh how adorable!!!
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!!!!
Awesome photos! Those are some great looking kids!!!
Love the pics. A room full of angels........sigh:) Melts my heart! How nice to have such a supportive group of friends! Priceless moment!
I might have to borrow those pictures. Mine didn't turn out so great. Thanks for having yesterday! I wish I could've gotten there earlier though!
Oh...they are all adorable!
I am so sad that we missed out. We will be there next time no matter what!!!!!! We are still feeling crappy today. :-(
Man I don't know most of those people. Maybe because we miss all the get togethers!
These are great photos! I remember seeing a poster like your first photo, with babies on a couch. My husband and I teach a Sunday school class for special needs kids and this would make a great poster for our room! Adorable!
that was so fun! I love your post title..when I get around to posting my pics I might have to use it too! Thanks again!
Oh man, so sad we couldn't be there. But maybe it was for the best because I probably would have tried to run off with all those cute kids! They all are so adorable!!
Oh how fun!!! We are so coming to the next one...cross our fingers :)
So jealous you got to spend the day with all of those adorable little angels! Wish we lived closer so Emily could join in the fun!
I am too so jealous we weren't able to be with all of you! Looks like so much fun and they are all sooooo cute!
AWESOME. Wish P and I could have made it. Next time FOR SURE...will be so great to be around all those angel babies!
It was so much fun - thanks for planning the get together. All of the kids are so cute - just love them all!
What cute pictures! They really are little angels! Thanks for having everyone over to your house. It was so nice to meet everyone and fun to visit!
Oh my! You are soooo lucky to have such a great group! I am beyond amazed that you guys got such a great photo of all of them together!!
WOW! I was instantly overwhelmed with tears with this post! What beautiful little angels they all are! :-)
I found your blog from Michelle's Emily, hope you don't mind. I love reading my friends' blogs. CUTE STUFF!
The photo of all the little ones lined up on the couch is precious! It reminds me of last year when our kids weren't as mobile as they are today. They would actually sit put for a photo. Today, we have to be extra-quick or hold them. Getting everyone together for more than 2 seconds is impossible anymore!
What great pictures of such beautiful kiddos!
Post a Comment