Feb 26, 2010

Another Fabulous Friday!

J-man is cruising!
(please excuse the music. Hubby was working on his ipod!)



Mommy/Daughter ice skating activity with my big girl...
I do cherish the one on one time with my kiddos!

Visiting sister for lunch....
Brynn is so excited to go to the "big girl" school here soon!
Wouldn't you agree that this week has been fabulous?!

13 comments:

heather said...

That is soooooo awesome! He is the cutest! Love his little giggle when you ask him if he got what he wanted.

Runningmama said...

Love that he was going for the remote! How classic is that!

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...look at him go!!

Denise said...

Awesome job cruising Justin!!! Life is about to get a whole lot crazier!! Ella's favorite thing is the remote also. Glad you had a wonderful week!!

Michelle said...

Cute!!! He is SO good Emily! Wow. Tell Tyler that is one of my favorite songs. I love it. I'm glad you had a great week. :)

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

It sure does look like it was a wonderful week! I love that you spend one on one time with each of your kids, definitely something I will do, too! And Justin, you are speedy! I love the video, those are always my favorite!

Stephanie said...

Justin!!! that's great!!! And of course his motivation was the remote!lol What is it with that thing. Emilia would do flips for it!
And your girls are more and more gorgeous with every pic you post of them.

Cathy said...

Oh Justin...I'm do proud of you little man!!! I broke into a big ol' smile that stretched from ear to ear when I saw you cruisin' YAY YAY YAY

Alan Anderson said...

There has got to be some connection between toddlers and remotes. Carter would do anything to get the remote too. Tell Justin way to go!! And I love that you have one on one dates with your kids - we try to do that as well and it is so much fun to spend one on one time with each of them.

ParkerMama said...

Oh, the cuteness of that little one of yours!

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter

Kelly said...

Good job Justin.....look at you cruise:) Aahhh, the good ole remote control.....gotta love it! Rest well mommy & daddy, it looks like your going to need it! And, YES, it looks like it was a FABULOUS week:)

Kele said...

Fabulous indeed! Love the mommy and daughter pic, so beautiful the both of you.
AND look at J man go, how exciting!!

Nishant said...

Love his little giggle when you ask him if he got what he wanted.
data entry india