What a cute little handsome guy you have there.. Thanks for your comment on our blog. I want to come back and read more about your journey when I have time! Erin
So bummed we can't make it to play this week. I guess it wouldn't be very nice to bring a little RSV over, huh? :) Guess that just means we'll have to have another soon!
thanks for the playgroup! It was really fun meeting you and the others and talking...it is nice to be able to talk about the things we all share! I hope we can do it again..and my 5 year old had a blast with your daughter, adn Eva and said she wants to come back!
He's lookin so grown up! What a sweetie. Thanks luv for your comment, I appreciate it so much! :) Sorry we couldn't make it today I had committed to Kyler - ice skating field trip in MIdway! But hopefully the next one. will be good to get out and have fun for a change! :) Love ya girl!
These pictures are adorable, it looks like he is ready to start driving. So cute!
I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on Down Syndrome. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to those seeking connection to other people who are in similar situations regarding Down Syndrome. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of bloggers who motivate and support each other through 150 communities.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
14 amazing years of marriage and the proud mommy of 4 angels! Our sweet boy happens to have Down syndrome and is the rock of our family. They bring a smile to my face every morning! Who could ask for anything more?
“God doesn’t give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn’t TAKE a special family, it MAKES a special family.”
'We often think that having a child with Trisomy 21 is like gaining membership to a secret club, a club you never knew you wanted to be in or even existed, but once you are in, you are so thankful that you were chosen.'
I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou
Everything is possible.... the impossible just takes a little longer.
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.
"D" is for Down syndrome. It's something we have, it's not who we are.
17 comments:
What a smile! Hand me the keys mom!
Oh my goodness... love his precious smile and that hair! Soooo cute!
So cute - love the smile! Looks like a future race car driver!
hey, can he come stay with us for a while? he is too cute and the hair. need I say more? love it
Can't believe he is driving already - boy the time sure does fly!! Just kidding! He is so cute!
He's so handsome!
he is sooo stinking cute!!!
What a cute little handsome guy you have there.. Thanks for your comment on our blog. I want to come back and read more about your journey when I have time! Erin
So bummed we can't make it to play this week. I guess it wouldn't be very nice to bring a little RSV over, huh? :)
Guess that just means we'll have to have another soon!
I love that little boy! Why does he have to look so old though? Rob said the other day after you were in Costco, how cute he was!
LOVE those pictures!!
thanks for the playgroup! It was really fun meeting you and the others and talking...it is nice to be able to talk about the things we all share! I hope we can do it again..and my 5 year old had a blast with your daughter, adn Eva and said she wants to come back!
He's lookin so grown up! What a sweetie. Thanks luv for your comment, I appreciate it so much! :) Sorry we couldn't make it today I had committed to Kyler - ice skating field trip in MIdway! But hopefully the next one. will be good to get out and have fun for a change! :) Love ya girl!
Hey Emily,
These pictures are adorable, it looks like he is ready to start driving. So cute!
I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on Down Syndrome. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to those seeking connection to other people who are in similar situations regarding Down Syndrome. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of bloggers who motivate and support each other through 150 communities.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Emily,
Would you be interested in hosting a review/giveaway for an iPhone iTouch iPad application called Voice4aau.com?
You would receive a free ap, an ap to giveaway and even get paid!
Let me know? hods 5 mom AT aol DOT com
Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter
'Cutest hair cut in the world' awarded to you in this pic J man!
love his precious smile and that hair! Soooo cute!
data entry india
Post a Comment