Feb 16, 2010

Down syndrome playgroup...

Let's play!

I should know a date and time... but I don't. I want some input so that we can have as many come as possible! I'm hoping to have one sometime next week if it works out that way! Of course, all of your kids are welcome! What do you prefer? A mid-week day around 11 or a Friday afternoon when kids are out of school? Let me know and we'll get another playgroup started!

10 comments:

Tausha said...

Well, Sam just spiked a fever again today, argghhh but we would love to come to one. Any day but Friday of next week would work for us.

Tammy said...

Oh, the fun you will have!

Lacey said...

I definitely need to come to this one, now that Jax is healthy! Both of those times are good with me. I have a doctors appointment with jax next Wednsday, but thats it!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Oh man! I always love me a fun playdate! Too bad we won't be up for... who knows how long! I hope you all have lots of fun and take lots of pictures! :)

Kristin said...

We have the croupy cough at the moment... but hopefully we'll be better next week... we have preschool at til 11:30am on Tues & Thurs, but can come after :)

NatRat said...

Sweet times! We are pretty open next week, Bode has school from 11:00 until about 1:45, so I could come without him. Thanks for doing it Emily!

The Lehnick Family said...

I want to come!!!! But the 14 hour drive or how ever long it takes won't do for us ! Have fun and post pics!

kecia said...

this sounds really fun! any day but friday is good

Runningmama said...

Wish I could be there to join in the fun...I think I live way too far away though.

Meghann said...

We're free except for Thursday morning we have interventions. So glad I have access to the internet tonight!