Nov 7, 2009

Thankful A-Z *C*


C

No... you are not seeing things. I am so thankful for Chick-fil-a! I know that might seem funny to many of you... possibly even me, but it's true! My life would be so boring with out my several visits a week to the chick! Their waffle fries... DELICIOUS! And of course, all the Diet Coke that I can drink! You know it's bad when the workers know me by name! Not only do I go there with my kiddos to meet up with my wonderful family and friends, but I have met so many amazing people there! Too many to mention, but you know who you are! It's okay... I know I'm silly, but I love you Chick-fil-a!

11 comments:

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

K well now I have to try it!! I love the post, made my day! :)

Kristin said...

We don't have a Chick-fil-a close enough. I think it's my hubby's favorite, too!
Love the new family photos!!!

Cathy said...

I love me some Chick-fil-a too! I don't see as many of them up here as when I lived in St. Louis. It's been a year or two since I've had it. Dang...now I'm craving a chicken sandwich...and you're right those waffle fries are the bomb. LOL

Mandy said...

Okay I am tOTALLY stealing your cute thankful idea using letters of the alphabet!! Thanks Emiy, you are the best. Your family pictures look DARLING by the way!!

The Lehnick Family said...

We got one a year ago here in Fresno...only been there once...now I need to go there more if it's THAT great!!! :) Great post!

Stephanie said...

what the heck is a chick -fil-a!
only kidding, I can guess it's a restaurant? it's not this far east yet. But I can understand the thankfulness for it. All the diet Coke you can drink... sounds perfect!

I'm Mindy. said...

I would have been so disappointed if you would have chosen anything else besides CHICKFILA! (not that you would have!) Thanks for introducing me to my favorite place too. I can honestly blame you ;)

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!! That is hilarious, I love it. This is all such a cute idea. I would love to copy you, but I hate copying so I won't.:) I loved the April and Taylee posts. That was so sweet. They are beautiful girls, for sure. I don't think loving Chickfila is silly. I think it's awesome! I look forward to seeing letters D-Z. By the way, I adore all your new pictures. Wendy did such a beautiful job! No suprise. I especially love your family pic on your header. I'm amazed at how strong of a resemblance there is between you and April and then Tyler, Taylee and Justin. Where did Brynn come from? LOL! You're a beautiful family!!! (and i just realized i wrote a fraking novel on this comment. sorry!) xoxo

Cara and Gerriss said...

I agree completely! Chick-Fil-A is definitely something to be thankful for! Especially their Lemonade! YUM!

my family said...

funny because I thought about putting this too, glad someone is on my food level too :)

jodi kay said...

Ok, so I have to catch up on your posts, but this is one that I am for sure posting on. I am so thankful for Chick-fil-a! You and your family are so sweet! I am much better for knowing you guys! Thanks Chick-fil-a!!!