R
Reading - We aren't hard core readers around here, but we read. We have always read books to our little ones before bed. It's so fun to watch them read to each other as they get older. (sometimes the older girls fight over who gets to read to the younger ones!) I love to see my kids get into a good book! As for my reading material... US Weekly magazine baby! (Hey... at least I read!)
Radio - I constantly have the radio on! Doesn't matter if I'm at home or in the car... I LOVE music! In fact... my oldest reminds me of myself when I was her age. First thing she does when she goes into her room... Turns on her radio!
Razors - Ugh... could you imagine a world with no razors? How could I possibly survive? We will keep the razor companies in business with three daughters. Too bad shaving is such a pain!







6 comments:
Great R's! All the things we love too!
We love music too....right now the girls are blaring Christmas music (all ready,lol) and I know what you mean with he razors geez can you imagine what it will be like with 3 teenage girls ????
Good thinking!!! Razors are extremely important!!!!
Loving all that stuff, yes expecially razors!
Good "R" things to be thankful for! I'd have to agree on all of them. I am the same way about reading, I wish I read more, but it puts me to sleep! And I also love that your in-laws are the Quick's so the Q wasn't too tough! :)
I can appreciate all three of those!!
Post a Comment