Q
I am very thankful for my in-laws, J & J Quick! I didn't meet them until a few days before our wedding day, but we had several phone conversations that did the trick until then! They are very wonderful people. They would give you the shirt off their back. They have always been there for all of their children and do a fantastic job as grandparents too! My kids love the little "city" she has made up in their loft. The grand kids can't get enough of it! Luckily they only live a few blocks away! They do a great job of keeping things fun and exciting!







4 comments:
Thanks for coming last night. It was so nice to see everyone, expecially little Kaelyn finally.
Okay, how lucky are you,
1. You have awesome in laws that only live around the corner?!?!? I am jealous.
2. You were able to use the letter Q for something in your thankfuls, LOL! That is one I am gonna have to skip I think! Unless I can borrow your in laws, lol!
It's so nice to have great in laws. I really love all four of mine.
:)
It is always nice having great in-laws! Mine live another state over so we don't get to see then often. How nice to have them so close.
Post a Comment