Nov 16, 2009

Thankful A-Z *M*

M
I am extremely thankful for Miracles.
A miracle is an extraordinary event caused by the power of God. I love this song by Sarah McLachlan. It's so simple, yet it says so much. Each time I hear it on a friends blog... I have to turn up the volume. Enjoy the music and all of life's miracles!

(yes, this post is a tad early... but tomorrow is going to be busy for me. So enjoy it early!)

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh yes. I can't believe how many BIG miracles have come my way this year.

Kim said...

That is such a beautiful song. Sarah M. is one of my favorite singers. Miracles do exsist.

Jackie said...

Miracles are amazing!

Tausha said...

Love that song, always have. Yes, so many miracles for all of us to be thankful for.

Stephanie said...

So glad for miracles too! What do people who don't believe do?
Love the song!!!

Alan Anderson said...

Love the song - what a fantastic message. I am thankful for big and small miracles too!

ParkerMama said...

Oh, how I love me a good miracle. We are in the process of praying and fasting that this next surgery affords one for Parker.

Lacey said...

You know I'm thankful for miracles! I do love that song.

Kele said...

Just catching up on some of your thankfuls and yes, I also just love this song... it was nice to listen to it and read the words, so thank you for that!