Nov 14, 2009

Thankful A-Z *J*

J

My sweet little angel, Justin! Oh how I am extremely thankful for him! I know I just wrote about him in this recent post, but it is letter "J" today, so I get to talk about him even more! His personality is really starting to shine! During these last several days he has accomplished so much! He is saying Mama (something he was saying months ago, but stopped), Dada, baba, and all other kinds of jibberish! We love hearing him talk around here! He blows kisses, gives high fives (sometimes high ten!), waves hi and bye, shakes his head "no", signs for "more" whenever he wants anything, gives kisses, and his latest accomplishment... climbing the stairs! His favorite things by far are cars and balls! It is so much fun to have a little boy around here! I love my little J-man and am thankful for him beyond words! This video is a little slow going and very dark, but I had to catch this very proud moment!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very thankful to know Justin too...he lights up the place whereever he is and brings a smile to everyone. So grateful for you guys and sweet Justin!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

good job on those stairs justin! i'm so proud!

The Lehnick Family said...

You go buddy! So thankful for you too Justin and your family!

Cathy said...

Yay! We are thankful for Justin too!!!!!!

Meghann said...

Oh, it make my heart soar to see him climb those stairs! I'm so proud of him, I can't even imagine how thrilled you must be Emily! What an amazing boy!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Justin, you are the man!! You are doing so many awesome things, I am so proud of you!!

my family said...

What a wonderful "J" to be thankful for

Michelle said...

We love that boy too!!!! :)

Kristin said...

Go Justin. Nice job buddy!!

Denise said...

Way to go Justin on those stairs!! I just took a video of Ella doing the same thing. I have to get that posted as well. As you can probably tell....I have REALLY been slacking in the posting department. My girls were talking the other day with a friend about "boyfriends" and their friend asked...."do you think Ella will have a boyfriend" and the girls said "she already does, his name is Justin". We just love us some Justin in this family!!!

Alan Anderson said...

Way to go Justin! Now you are in the same boat as I am with a little boy who loves going up the stairs. Loving all your thankful posts - we are thankful for Justin too - because he is the reason we got to know you!