Nov 20, 2009

Thankful A-Z *P*

P

(winter 2009)

I am very thankful for photos.... especially the ones from my talented sister, photosbywendyg.com
I can never have too many pictures of my family! Each year we get an updated family picture taken. Each summer I have my kids pictures taken since all of their birthdays fall within 6 weeks of each other. I love new pictures! It is amazing to me how much their sweet faces change! Thank you Wendy for all of your wonderful work!

(summer 2009)

(winter 2008 - The day after we found out that Justin had Down syndrome! I'll never forget this photo shoot!)

9 comments:

Wendy G. Atkins said...

xoxoxo

Jackie said...

We did the same thing again! We are to cool. xoxoxo

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Such a CUTE family!! I just love the pictures!

heidi marie said...

your sister takes awesome pics!!! you have such a beautiful family.

I'm Mindy. said...

Pictures are so priceless...

my family said...

how lucky your are, great pictures

Stephanie said...

I love your picture too, you are one good looking family!!!!

Kele said...

You appear to have a great photographer!! Your family is beautiful!

Kim said...

Love the pictures! They are awesome!