Nov 25, 2009

Thankful A-Z *V,W,X,Y,Z*

I am cheating. I am going to finish my thankful posts in one big one so I can enjoy the holiday season with my family! I have enjoyed this challenge. It has been great to reflect on all of the wonderful things I have in my life! I am truly thankful...

V
I love a good vacation! I am always trying to find the time and a way to go! Always will!


W

I am always up for a good walk. Doesn't matter if I'm with my family or friends. If you want to walk... I'll be there with you!


X
Is there anything better than xoxo's? (Hugs and Kisses) I didn't think so!


Y
Mmmm..... yogurt! I could (and sometimes do) eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner!


Z

I love going to the zoo with my kiddos! This is the first year that we didn't have an annual zoo pass and I actually missed going!


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am truly thankful for each one of you. Love you!

9 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

You did great with all of your A-z!!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Suzie said...

Thanks for such a great list of things A-Z Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tausha said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. I can't believe it's already here!! Great list.

Kele said...

Well you did it!! And the xoxo, omg... your so flippin' clever!
Have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving Emily, so pleased and THANKFUL we met through this wonderful world of blogz!

Stephanie said...

YEAH, very clever!!!!! You're good!
XOXO, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

ParkerMama said...

I hope your holiday was great!

NatRat said...

I love all your thankful things...what a cute thing to do. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Michelle said...

Well, I'm sad it's over. I loved reading your posts each day. You are adorable!

Kim said...

Way to go for finishing it out! I don't think I got very far. Maybe next year I can pick up where I left off :-)