Sep 1, 2008

Paper dolls and dinosaurs!

First thing the kids asked me when traveling home from California was, "What are we going to do when we get home for the next week we are off track?"  Well, considering we just got back from vacation and money is slim... I told them we are staying home and playing with each other! I knew they would come up with something to do.  They are very creative and absolutely love all kinds of art!  They made up their own paper doll set!  Good job girls!



April and Taylee with their paper doll "Jessica" and all of her accessories!


Seriously so creative! Bed with pillow, comforter, and teddy bear (top left), TV with remote (top right), and all the change of clothes you could think of!  Maybe, just maybe, they will keep this up and own their own clothing line someday!


Brynn is obsessed with Dinosaurs! Justin is going to have a great playmate.  She enjoys showing him each one and what their names are!  I am so glad they will have each other to play with! She's a great big sister!

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

With those styles that they made...they are going to have a very long and successfull career ahead of them. I am very impressed! Justin is going to have a great playmate!

Jackie said...

that's awesome, Justin totally looks interested in those dinosaurs. haha

Michelle said...

That is so cute! They are so creative...and good at it too. Dang! I love the picture of Justin and Brynn. It is so precious!

Welcome back from Cali! I'm glad you guys had fun. I am way impressed that you had a night away. Good job! My family leaves tomorrow, let's go out!

Kim said...

I love when my kids use there imagination, it's even better when they play nicely together while using it. That's cute about the dinosaur toys there's nothing wrong with a girl who loves dino's.

Tracey said...

So cute! I remember when Kim and I used to design and draw our own little clothes on paper...oh the good old days. Your kids are so cute, I haven't seen you guys forever. I'll be excited when I can see your little Justin in person.

Gailey Family said...

So cute! And such fun ideas. I cant believe how big Justin is getting already.