Sep 12, 2008

Feeding time!



So I've been listening to Mom tell people that she wasn't going to start me on cereal quite yet.  That has made me a little frustrated!  I might be small, but that doesn't mean I don't want to eat "big boy" food or that I'm not ready!  I've been fussing on purpose.  Mom finally caught on and said, "Maybe he is ready for cereal.  Bottles aren't cutting it anymore. He always seems hungry."  So my crying paid off.  I've been holding up my head so good, so I'm sure that helped too.  Here's my play by play with feeding time.  It was awesome!

I'm looking up at my cool Dad and thanking him for finally feeding me something good!

I couldn't stop sucking my lips!  Each time I did, I would get more food somehow!

Even though I love Mom the most, I had to show her how I felt for making me wait!

The coolest part... I still was able to have a drink after I finished my cereal! I'm gonna love this!

9 comments:

Gailey Family said...

Oh he is adorable! I love the picture of him sticking out his tounge.

Richelle Gailey said...

Oh... my baby is growing up so fast. You better remind him that I am his favorite aunt! Total cuteness and so hilarious sticking his tongue out.

deesha said...

He is so cute! I still think he looks like his mom! Jared thinks he eats like his dad though :)

I'm Mindy. said...

I dont blame you Justin...I would want something else besides just a bottle too!!

I cant get over how cute he is!

Misty said...

He is adorable Emily. I love the pictures where he is sticking out his tongue. Too cute! =)

mama gailey said...

It is amazing how fast they learn how to stick out that tongue! It is about time you feed that boy some solid food. He is just one handsome grandson and darling as can be. Have fun because they grow up too fast. Give him kisses from Grandma

Tracey said...

Cute! It will be interesting when we start Alexis on cereal, I'm not sure how she'll take it. However, I'm wondering if it would help her sleep better, because she hasn't been sleeping well at all, and always wants to eat. Anyway, Justin is a cutie...I'm glad he liked the cereal!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

i laughed so hard when i saw these! i showed ian and apparently guys aren't as amused by babies. lame.

Sarah said...

How cute Emily! He is so adorable! I love the tongue picture..sassy boy!:D