Justin had his 4 month check-up today and I was positive the kid has put on enough weight to finally get over the 8% on the chart.... WRONG! He's a tiny 11.5 lbs which puts him in the 3% for weight! Yes, it went down, and yes, it's supposed to be going up! Oh well.... it could be worse! He's such a sweet little boy! We all feel so thankful to have him in our home. Since birth he has failed his hearing tests and finally passed a few weeks ago. He just likes to stress his Mom out, which isn't hard to do anyway! Check out his long hair! I've already cut it twice too! At least something is growing!
1 day ago







9 comments:
Oh I just want to give him smooches all over his face!! I love this little boy. I remember always telling you that Brynn was my favorite when she was a baby. Well...the buck has moved on. He's my favorite! Shhh...don't tell anyone!
I think it's a #4 kid thing because Reagan did the same thing to me on weight... She didn't double her birth weight until she was just shy of 9 months old!
Little stinkers... ;)
What a cute little man. He is so adorable. I think Boys like to stress out the mommys...they must think it is fun!
Holy cow! 3%tile?! What a little shrimp. That's too cute. I think my girls were already at that weight by 2 months. Ha ha! That picture is so precious! I love it.
Chase was the same way but with his height. He was always in the 5 % and then was in the 25% for weight. At his 2 year appointment he finally caught up. He was in the 50% for his height and the 75% for his weight. Since he came three weeks early I just think he was behind. Every baby is different. =)
He is such a QT!!! =)
Oh my cute! I just love this little boy! I guess maybe he's just lazy at growing too.
Landon has always been small too, I think he was like the 13 percentile at his twelve month check up. I figure it all evens out in the end, heck Madie was always like 90 percentile and she looks like all the other little girls now. He is a cutie though, so don't worry.
Hey! He is adorable! Just a side-note on his hearing test, since I'm in the field...get it checked a few more times in the next while cause even if he has a mild loss or something it can make a big difference. Hopefully all is well though!
Oh my gosh Emily!!! I love the picture! He is so flipin' cute! I just want to hug him! He is so adorable! I'm glad he passed his test!
Post a Comment