Sep 24, 2008

My baby is moving up....

Well.... it was bound to happen sooner or later.  I was just hoping for later rather than sooner. April was ready to have her OWN room.  As much as she loves Taylee, she was ready for the separation even though it made Mom and Dad sad. We let her pick out her own colors. We think she did a great job! She was so excited she even helped Dad paint. (Thank goodness painting is not one of my jobs!) She has been on cloud 9! Does this mean she's getting older? :(





This is still Taylee's room.... but now she has a new roomie and all of the toys that came down with her!  We can only hope that Taylee will be as good to Brynn as April was to Taylee!  



8 comments:

Kim said...

Super cute, April must feel super big. I wish my kids rooms were that big.

I'm Mindy. said...

Those rooms are adorable!!! I love the colors. Are you sure your not an Interior Decorator??

Wendy G. Atkins said...

i love the colors you use to paint the kids rooms! always so bright and happy.

jjq.blogspot.com said...

Way to go April... your room looks so cute!!! Tayle and Brynn...your room looks so happy !!! Seriously Emily ..the rooms look like they should be in a Magazine!!!Great job!!!

Chad and Tara said...

Oh so cute! April is getting big, and how on earth did she finally tell you that she wanted her own room!?

deesha said...

Great job, April! (and Tyler - those stripes look hard - although I'm sure he will tell me how easy it was...) Such cute rooms for cute girls!

mama gailey said...

What a big day for April to have her own room. Great painting job, April. Taylee and Brynn will love being together. All the girls love each other so they will be good for each other too. How long was it before you got your own room???

Richelle Gailey said...

Tell April I like her new room. I think it is cute and I like the new colors.

Kendra