My poor Brynnie! She was being such a good girl today (I have to note that because it is rare!) when all of a sudden her world was turned upside down! She lost her footing in her excitement to watch her favorite dinosaur show and what do you know.... her top teeth hit her lower lip with some major force! She was bleeding all over and could hardly talk without biting on that fat lip of hers, which in turn would cause more pain!
Brynn - " Mom wook at my wip! It is big wike my eyes!"
me - "yes Brynn, it is. It will get better. You are brave!"
Brynn - "Am I still pwetty?"
me - "You are always going to be pretty! You're Brynn!"
Brynn - "I know!"







8 comments:
Still pretty for sure. Her eyes cover up any boo boo on that beautiful face. I love that girl. Excitement over her favorite dinosaur show...hilarious!
She does have the prettiest eyes. My kids too have had fat lips thank goodness they heal pretty fast, I hope she is feeling better.
That is so cute that she compared the fat lip to her eyes!! Of course, she still looks cute as ever!
Oh she is so cute. We really do need to get the kids together to play. But my kids don't play well with dinosaurs..haha..just kidding. That is seriously so awesome that she has an obsession of dinosaurs.
Oh, poor Brynn! That is so sad but you are right...she is still pretty. I hope it gets better soon.
P.s. Congrats to Justin! Cereal, yummy!!!
You tell Brynn that grandma thinks she is one beautiful girl even with that fat lip. Justin will love playing dinosaurs in a few months with her. Brynn makes me laugh but we love her big beautiful eyes!
haha.. that girl cracks me up. we ALL need to play. i like playing...
Brinderella..your widdle wip is not as big as your big big eyes...yes you are still so cute and beautiful.. watch out for those dinosaurs!!!
Post a Comment