As we all know, summer is over. Since our kids have been off track, we feel like we had a little extra summer to enjoy. Knowing that this was officially the last weekend of "our" summer, we decided to hit the zoo and enjoy the gorgeous day together as a family! I think every single animal was out today. We had such a great time together and are very sad to see the summer slip away. Back to school they go on Monday :(
The girls were actually a little nervous for this shot! Mr. Giraffe was pretty close!
Daddy and the girls watching the bear! It's not very often that the bear is out!
We already know he's little, so I thought this was the perfect shot of him!







3 comments:
Yeah...to the zoo, and you taking advantage of the last remaining hours of the best season! Way cute pictures. I dont blame the girls for being a little nervous. I would be too!
What a great way to end your summer break! =) We have our break from September 27th-October 5th. We are going to San Diego for a week. I can't wait! =)
Oh...you guys are all so cute. If all of us "Gailey" cousins are up this early...why not do breakfast or something. I mean...really.
Post a Comment