Well.... this is a little look at our trip to California to visit Grandma and Papa!

Brynn and Justin meeting Molly for the first time! Surprisingly they all fell in love with her considering they don't have a love for dogs!



An awesome camping trip at the Sequoia National Forest.
Those trees are huge! I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid when visiting the park! We even saw a mama bear and her cub!

This is what you do the morning after camping at the 3 rivers! Diet Pepsi cans do come in handy when making a river of your own!

Enjoying the sun and jumping over the waves at Santa Monica Beach with Papa and Dad.

The girls loving every second of the beach! Brynn got a kick
out of the waves that kept "chasing" her! Grandma, Justin and Mom were smart and stayed under the shade and enjoyed watching everyone else!

After a fun day at the beach, I surprised Tyler and we had an overnighter ALONE! I know... shocking that I actually left my kids! Thanks Mom and Dad!
4 comments:
Awwww.... it looks like FUN!!!
And a night away, ALONE?!?! Holy cow, I'm totally jealous!
WOW!!!! You planned it for you guys and left your kids overnight. I am very impressed, so congratulations.
Looks like so much fun!! The pictures of the kids are adorable. And nice job on your getaway!!
I love the beach, any vacation with the beach is always the most memorable.
Post a Comment