Oh, you know how much I love seeing that sweet face but even more fun to see pictures from before we knew him. He is just as adorable then as he is now. Cute, cute, cute!! Did you get my email yet :)
Emily, Your little boy is so cute! I just can't get enough of a Downs smile! They just melt your heart! My Sister in law is Kelley, it's Kelley and Brandon on my blog! Thanks for talking with me today, I love hearing other peoples story after knowing what my sister inlaw went through. P.S. I was looking at your Buddy Walk pictures and my brother inlaw and father inlaw are in some of your pictures! Small world!
14 amazing years of marriage and the proud mommy of 4 angels! Our sweet boy happens to have Down syndrome and is the rock of our family. They bring a smile to my face every morning! Who could ask for anything more?
“God doesn’t give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn’t TAKE a special family, it MAKES a special family.”
'We often think that having a child with Trisomy 21 is like gaining membership to a secret club, a club you never knew you wanted to be in or even existed, but once you are in, you are so thankful that you were chosen.'
I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou
Everything is possible.... the impossible just takes a little longer.
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.
"D" is for Down syndrome. It's something we have, it's not who we are.
19 comments:
super cute :)
still love the bathtub one! hah
he is so stinkin' cute
He is precious...his smile is priceless...we are all blessed to know him! :)
Oh, you know how much I love seeing that sweet face but even more fun to see pictures from before we knew him. He is just as adorable then as he is now. Cute, cute, cute!! Did you get my email yet :)
Ya know, that boy hasn't changed at all! Except that his fo-hawk has gotten bigger!!
Precious. I can't wait to see him again!!
Turning into a little man~so adorable!
What a spirit he caries with him, you can feel it just looking at his pictures.
Ahhhh...It is fun to see him change from picture to picture!
Yup, no special reason needed for that beautiful post... he is beyond precious, seriously!
adorable! He is one cute little boy!! and he is getting so big!
He is so stinking CUTE!!!
I love all the pictures! They grow up so fast.
I love him tooo!!!!
That is really precious!!!
he is soooo cute!!
Such a LOVE!
Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
@PakerMama on Twitter
Emily, Your little boy is so cute! I just can't get enough of a Downs smile! They just melt your heart! My Sister in law is Kelley, it's Kelley and Brandon on my blog! Thanks for talking with me today, I love hearing other peoples story after knowing what my sister inlaw went through.
P.S. I was looking at your Buddy Walk pictures and my brother inlaw and father inlaw are in some of your pictures! Small world!
Sooooooo cute!
Post a Comment