Jan 24, 2010

This-n-That

I was going through my photos and realized there were some cute things that I didn't blog about. So, I'm gonna! After all, this is my journal of memories!

Taylee was student of the week! One of the exciting things about being student of the week is taking home Miss A's teddy bear for one night! She made her a cute little bed next to her so she was right by her at night!

School Spirit week - Crazy hair day! I was so proud of them. They are both so shy and have never done this in the past! They LOVED it!


The love from siblings - My room has become the movie watching room for some reason. I love peeking in and seeing all the coziness!


Don't we all lose our pants when we climb up the stairs?

Everyone needs a little Uncle Kyle in their lives! There were about 7 nieces/nephews missing. Imagine if they were all involved!

16 comments:

my family said...

great crazy hair! Way to go Taylee I know that bear had fun at your house with you and your sisters and of course little J, how fun.

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Taylee! That's awesome.

We do crazy hair day too at our school! Always fun!
Justin is so stinkin' cute. Scooted right outta those pants.
And "poor" Uncle Kyle. I think he was lovin' it!

Suzie said...

Cute Pictures!!! Holy Cow I can't stop laughing at the video of Kyle!! That was hilarious!!!!

I'm Mindy. said...

What a fun post! I love seeing the little things in life. Love the picture of Justin without pants! So cute.

By the way~ I would love a Chickfila session before you take off!

Lacey said...

That sounds like our house! And our 3 boys are about that loud when they wrestle with daddy!

Cathy said...

I love all the pictures!! Especially the one of the wardrobe malfunction...missing pants. The video is great!! I wish we lived closer to family so that Lily could play more with her cousins and aunts and uncles.

Wendy G. Atkins said...

love the picture of justin losing his pants! hah

Kristin said...

LOVE the pants on the stairs :)

My name is Sarah said...

hey that's like Pants on the Ground. Too funny.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

What a cute post! I cracked up at the picture of Justin at the top of the stairs "pants-less!" So funny!

The Lehnick Family said...

What a fun post! your kids are awesome! Love the video of your brother playing with the kids! Every family seems to have an uncle like that! We do too! Very sweet post! P.S. LOVE the lost pants!

Meghann said...

This is a cute post! I love the little moments that makes life wonderful! It was so nice to see you and all your enjoyable children!

Kele said...

All precious pics but the little jeans on the stairs had me cracking up...I had to call Mike over to look at the picture!!!

Kristin said...

P.S. I gave you an award on my blog :)

Tracey said...

That picture of Justin's pants on the stairs is hilarious!!

Kim said...

Great pics! Too funny that Justin crawled right out of his pants!