Oct 19, 2009

Surrounded by cuteness!

I LOVED today! It was so nice to get a bunch of us mommies together! I have gotten to know most of these fabulous girlies from this amazing world of blogging and others through our Early Intervention Teacher. It is always so fun to tell our stories and love on everyone's kiddos!

(Israel and Emery)



(Carter and Megan)

(Mia and Justin)

(Gage, Justin, Max)




(Max and Gage)

Once most of the girls Brynn's age left, she couldn't keep away from Gage! She was lovin' him!


April and Taylee were in Heaven! They begged, and begged, and begged (you get my point) for me to pull them out of school for this, and I wouldn't budge! Lucky for them, Gage and Max were still around when they got home! WHEW!



Thank you so much ladies for making it such a fun get together! I didn't post any pictures of the Mommies... but thank you Natalie for showing up even though Bode was in school! We missed those of you that couldn't come and can't wait to see you at the next gathering!

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that you have such a wonderful support group. Look at all those cute kiddos so close in age. They really are adorable!!

Lacey said...

Sheesh I don't know half of these people. I need to make sure we're there next time.

Kim said...

That is so great that you have a good network of friends for Justin. It looks like the kiddos had good time getting together.

Kristin said...

Hopefully I can come earlier next time - I would have loved to meet more of those cuties. Thanks again for organizing this!

my family said...

looks like so much fun!

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...they are all so adorable!! I love that Brynn was into that little boy~ so cute!!

Denise said...

Okay...now I am definitely jealous!! All of those friends that Justin gets to have!! What absolute cutie pies...each and every one of them!! I am glad you guys had such a great time. You did remember to tell those other girls that Justin is already spoken for, right? Miss you much!!

Michelle said...

Surrounded by cuteness INDEED! They are all beautiful little angels. I am so glad that you have such a great support system around you who can relate to what you are, and will, go through. Although I support you 100%, I just can't relate. I am glad they can. It is wonderful that Justin will grow up with so many friends that are just like him. That is priceless! You guys are all amazing and I respect you all so much! xoxo

Stephanie said...

Can the next gathering be a little to the EAST!!!!!!

That is a bunch of cuteness!

Blessed with Boys said...

Aww, looks like you all had a blast! Im sorry I missed it, Illinois is not nearly as exciting as Utah! Maybe one day I will get to meet all you blogging moms and your super cute kiddos!!

jodi kay said...

Thanks again Emily! It was such a fun day! I was so happy to meet some more mom's and cute little ones! Can't wait for the next one!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Oh Em, I just can't say thank you enough! I had a blast with your adorable family and all the moms and kids that came over. What a great time it was, how did we get so lucky?! :)

BrandonKristin said...

such cute kids and how wonderful that you all can get together!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a great day with everyone and so so so sad we missed it. Hopefully next time everyone will be healthy so we can come play. Miss you friend!!

Alan Anderson said...

Thanks again for the super fun day! It was so much fun to meet new people and catch up with ones we have met before! Definitely going to have to make this a monthly thing or something!

NatRat said...

Thanks for having it Emily, it was so great to meet some more ladies that are going through the same thing. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Maybe one of these times I will have Bode...:)