Hi everyone! I am going to have a get together at my house this coming Monday, the 19th from 11-2. Kenzee will be in town that day! I have met so many Mom's who have never had a get together with other families and would love to! If your child with Down syndrome is at school, please feel free to come anyway and meet other mommies! Your other children are welcome too! I'll have my 4 year old daughter home. I know this time won't work for everyone, but feel free to come and go as you need to. I already sent this to those that are on facebook, but I didn't want to miss anyone! If you know of other people that would like to come, please let them know! I will provide drinks and some munchies and you are welcome to bring a snack to share if you would like. It should be fun! I don't want to leave my address on here... so feel free to e-mail me and I will send you the info! I'm all about doing a monthly get together too if anyone else is interested! Hope to see you all Monday!
tequick@comcast.net
1 day ago







10 comments:
I'm emailing you :0
We have DDI at noon - so we'll come late.
I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! Guess I would have to move to Utah to make this work...but NEXT time you head to Bakersfield....we are going to set something up!!! IF possible...:) Have lots of fun! Tell all the mommies and kiddies hello for us!
How funny, we were just talking about getting together more regularly. Of course we can't come Monday, but we'll be there next time.
Sorry, I can't come as that is Ella's nap time :) Oh wait, it will take me 10 hours to drive there so she can just nap while we drive (I can dream can't I)
I emailed you - we would love to come! I pick up Ashleigh at 11 and then I will head over!
That's so awesome! Good for you!!!
sniff, sniff....
Hi Emily. We'd love to have you come visit. He's in PICU bed 11 right now. he'll be there at least a few more days. They won't let any kids under 14 in the picu right now because of H1N1. So that sucks.
We can't come this time, but hopefully we can become a regular. If you're ever down our way, S.Jordan, come see us. We love visitors. We're pretty confined to home for a while.
Sorry we missed it! Porter ended up at the doctors office today. We're so bummed we missed out. :(
Post a Comment