There are so many cool things that I can do. I'll share a few of them with you!
For example....
The cozy way that I sleep
For example....
The cozy way that I sleep
How I can decorate my face with milk when I hammer my cup on my table (once I really learn how to use it, the milk might end up in my mouth)
I know what you're thinking... You wish you were as cool as me!







21 comments:
That is killing me that he sleeps like that, what a flexible little guy I am in pain just looking at it :) !!!
Wow - I don't think Max is nearly that flexible. Love the 'high-centered' army crawl.
Loving your tricks Justin...how we miss you guys! I soooo wish we all lived closer...Love the friends I have around me, but there is such a deep connection I feel with all my blogging gals! Someday...someday we will all need to meet up again! Thanks for sharing Justin in action, love it!
He is the cutest! I loved the balancing trick on his belly. To funny!
Would you look how strong his back is. That is not easy!!!
Love the video!Great tricks Justin!
I can't believe Justin is comfortable sleeping like that, and my back hurts just watching him balance like that on his belly. I would throw up if I had to do that.He's so cute.
Oh and I tagged you on my blog. Go see.
That is called the "Superman" and it is HARD! Good job dude.
That is the GREATEST sleeping picture EVER!
And by the way, his commando crawling in that cross pattern is EXCELLENT for his brain development. Get him on the floor as much as possible doing that. SOOOOOO good for him!!! YEAH!!!!!
How cute is he! I love his "ah" sound! What a strong and flexible little man!
People always comment on William's flexibility, it is crazy!
That is hilarious!! I love how he is sleeping in his crib and how he pounds on the floor with his hands. Sam is huge into pounding his hands on everything! So cute!!
He is too cute! I LOVE his cute Superman trick on the floor. That's talent!!! :)
Great post. Probably mostly because it just has cute pics of Justin whom I have missed seeing. What a fun trick. Although I better not show it to Ella...it might scare her!! :)
I tagged you on my blog...how did your kdis get their names. If you want to participat do so and if not, it's no big deal.Have ag reat day
LOVE it! love him! xoxo
Ha ha! Love those pictures! That crawl is so funny! He is so tricky!
I really do wish I were that cool!
What a cool trick Justin! You are quite flexable! Good luck with the get together! What a wonderful thing!
I think Justin is way cool! He has some really good tricks! So cute!
Post a Comment