Thank you Lacey for putting this together and inviting all of us to your house! Thank you Denise for making the trip out to Utah to see us! It was so good to see you again!
I was able to see some families that I have met before and finally meet others that I have been wanting to connect with! I look forward to seeing everyone again in the near future!
I was able to see some families that I have met before and finally meet others that I have been wanting to connect with! I look forward to seeing everyone again in the near future!
This last picture cracks me up! Justin and Ella are looking a little flirtatious! He's gonna have himself some cute girlfriends when he grows up!







13 comments:
So good to see you again! That last picture looks like Justin is going in to hold Ella's hand as she giggles. Too cute!
Thanks, it was good to "see" you too. You're little guy is such a stud, definitely a ladies man. We would love to have you read the blog, as we will be reading yours!
OH I can't wait to meet some blogging friends. Looks like such fun!
That last picture is adorable!! So cute!!
So good to see you again as well. You little Justin is just darling!! Your daughters are so cute as well. Sorry we missed seeing your oldest.
Blogging has been amazing for you! I also agree with you that the picture of Justin and Ella is just too cute.
Good times...wish Lily and I were there too!
Oh my gosh look how he has his hands on her leg. Too cute. You better not leave those two alone. That could be bad.
K now I wish I would have come! Tausha Dingman invited me to this BBQ you guys had and I was stuck at a volleyball tournament for the Army ha ha! Looks like you had fun! I would have loved to meet you guys!! Your children are so beautiful! I love that rock picture at the top of your blog! Where was that taken at?
BTW - I posted a super cute picture of Justin on my 'other' blog... http://www.twodogsandafish.blogspot.com/
It was a GREAT night! Hope to do this again and again! Wish I would have time to hold Justin, but Preslie wasn't letting me do much of anything that night..I think it was a bit much for her! Hope this are great for you the rest of the week!
That last picture of Justin and Ella is so adorable. He is just TOO DANG CUTE. I just can't get over it!
This is one of the best things we do, too... get together with our blogging and FB friends. So great to see the connections that are being made at an early stage in their lives. Your little buddies are all adorable.
Post a Comment