Aug 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Today was Justin's 6 month follow up with the Cardiologist since his PDA closure. We felt pretty confident going in... but it always feels so good to know that your little one is healthy. He had an EKG and echo done, and all checked out well! So well that we don't have to go back for at least two years! I am SO thankful!
(He's gotten the "smile for Mommy" thing down pretty good. It's cheesy... but it's cute!)

I am also very thankful for these sweet princesses!
LOVE my kiddos!

18 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Yeah!! Glad that everything is working out! Love the cheeser..

The kiddos feelin better today?

Kim said...

Justin sure seems like a little trooper having to go through so much, but yet so small. Glad it all checked out okay.

Kristin said...

Great news! Yay Justin!

Lacey said...

My little man, he's so cute. Can't wait to play again soon.

Suzie said...

That is awesome and a BLESSING! Yay For Justin!! :)

Alan Anderson said...

Yeah for good news!! Two years is an awesome break between cardiology appointments!!

Maryellen said...

That's awesome news!!!

Jeana said...

Good job Justin! I love his smile, so cute.

Suzie and Lily said...

Seriously can he get any cuter!

Stephanie said...

So much to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

Ditto! We have lots to be thankful for, eh! :)

Tracey said...

Glad everything turned out well! He's such a good smiler! I can't even get Alexis to look at me to take a picture, let alone smile for me when asked!

Blessed with Boys said...

Ya-hoo!!! We are so happy to hear about the good doc. visit!! Justin is just to cute, the ladies better watch out when he gets older!!! I think hes gonna be heart breaker!

my family said...

something to definately to be thankful for

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Your kids are all so stinkin' cute!!! I love the cheese face too, ahh so fun! I'm glad things went SO well! That's exactly what we wanted to hear for him.

Tausha said...

Yeah, so glad the check up went well. It's always so nerve racking to have to go to those appts.

NatRat said...

Yeah! This is always such a relief! I am glad everything is great.

The Sanchez Family said...

GREAT news!!!! Such a doll face!